International Financial Markets and Institutions
You can operate in the international financial markets and banking environment. You identify financial systems and how are they structured. You understand the importance of financial intermediaries and how financial markets are different. You understand the role of bank regulation and compliance.
You identify bank related risks and risk mitigation.
- Financial institutions
- International banking: commercial and investment banking
- Bank and corporate risk management
- Banking regulation and compliance
- Interbank markets and role of central banks
- Banking economics
- Trade and project finance
- Foreign exchange markets
Service and Customer Relationship Management
Aims of the Module
To learn how to manage different types of services and to master the art of customer relationship management.
After completing the course student knows and understands:
- Basic concepts of service management and marketing
- Analyze and design service systems that meet customer needs
- Analyze and implement services excellence strategies through use of the strategic services gap model
- Integrate customer focus across functions in the firm
- Analyze services using the services triangle framework
- Develop and analyze service blueprints
- Basics and essence of relationship marketing
- Why relationships are crucial
- How to manage relationships
- How to measure and analyze relationships
- Definition of Service and Excellence
- Analyzing components of Services – different concepts
- How resources create sustainable competitive advantage
- How Service marketing differs from basic marketing
- Customer need analysis
- Pricing strategies
- Marketing research
- Competition analysis
- Different types service marketing plans
- What is CRM?
- What types of relationships exist? Analysis
- Integration of customer and company process
- Practical examples of running relationships both B2B and B2C
- Drivers of relationships
- Relationship marketing
Tools of the Module
- Flower of Services
- Checklist for resource configuration
- Customer need assessment
- Value and pricing
- How to conduct a simple marketing research
- Competition dynamics mapping
- CRM Zipper /Process integration tool
- CRM drivers checklist
- Step by step “ How –to” tool
Service Innovations, Design and Creation of Customer Value
Aims of the Module
The major aim of the module is to equip participants with a thorough understanding about service innovation and design processes. A further aim is to apply these processes in operational customer value creation.
- Managing an innovation process
- Utilizing different innovation tools
- Scanning the environment
- Concept and product development
- Assessing the final product
- Utilizing customers in value creation
- Innovation in a strategic context
- Innovation process and tools
- Environment and competitor scanning
- Operational concept development
- Operational service design and development
- Customer role in value creation
Tools of the Module
- Systematic innovation process framework
- A set of six innovation tools
- Systematic conceptualization framework
- Customer-based service design check-list
Financial Analysis with Performance Measurement and KPI's
This module serves the purpose of introducing important financial concepts and presenting the fundamental valuation principles and mechanisms. The emphasis of the module is on understanding financial statements and how company financials are analysed with the help of ratios.
Also companies’ internally used key performance indicators (KPIs) key are covered during this module.
Mergers and Acquisitions of Financial Institutions
This module examines how corporate restructurings, like mergers and acquisitions (M&A), are undertaken and financed in practice. After completing the module, the student will understand the nature and importance of (M&A) investment decision making and valuation.
The student will learn how to value a company in a M&A case and what is the M&A process in general. The student will also learn how to apply main investment appraisal and accounting methods used in practice, and how to identify and measure project risk.
IFRS International Financial Reporting Standards and International Taxation
This module aims to build on participants' knowledge in financial accounting by providing them with an understanding of the conceptual and legal underpinnings of international taxation and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).